General Return Policy
Defective products with manufacturer’s warranties come with different policies. Therefore, if a product is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, the product’s manufacturer has authorized third-party repair service providers to repair their products.
For the products that fall into these categories, you may be directed or instructed to contact the manufacturer or a service center of the manufacturer to handle issues covered under the warranty and receive your repair or replacement free of charge.
Products in the categories below are not eligible for return:
- Products with broken package seals.
- Items with NO returns policy.
- Products that have been installed, used, or altered from their original manufactured condition.
- Products with tampered or missing serial or UPC numbers.
- Products damaged due to misuse or mishandling.